It’s never too early to consider the best schooling options for your child. Register your child for the best chance of enrolment at Helena College. Prospective families are welcome to register their child for any year level and may be offered a place as one becomes available.
To enquire about places in Kindy to Year 5 at our Darlington Campus and Years 6 to 12 at the Glen Forrest Campus please email our Registrar or phone (08) 9298 9100.
Download and read the HC Enrolment Policy.
To book tour at Darlington Campus, click here.
To book tour at Glen forrest Campus, click here.
The main enrolment entry points at Helena College are:
- Kindergarten (maximum 20 students)
- Pre-Primary (additional 6 places to a maximum of 26 students )
- Year 1 (additional 3 places to a maximum of 29 students)
- Year 5 (additional 19 places to create two Year 5 classes of 24) – Download the flier Why Year 5?
Glen Forrest Campus
- Year 6
- Year 11 (Note: Year 10s roll over into Year 11 in week three of Term Four)