The Uniform Shop for both campuses is at the Glen Forrest Campus on Bilgoman Rd. Enter via main entry and the Uniform Shop is just to the left around the corner.
The College K-12 Uniform Shop is an outlet of Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear, a Western Australian family business that supplies uniforms to schools throughout Australia. All major Credit Cards, EFTPOS and cash are accepted.
The Uniform Manager is Mrs Lara Shirley.
New families – Outfitting new students take approximately 20 minutes. Please book an appointment by clicking here
Wednesday, 13 December 2017
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Wednesday,17 January 2018
Summer break – existing families
Tuesday, 23 January 2018 from 8am-11am
Thursday, 25 January 2018 from 1pm-4pm
Tuesdays from 8am-11am
Thursdays from 1pm-4pm
Glen Forrest Campus
To order online, visit the Perm-A-Pleat online store:
- Select items to purchase
- Pay on the secure website
- Collect from Helena College Uniform Shop after you receive an SMS notification
Download the Helena College Kindergarten to Year 12
Download the College Uniform price list
Download the College Uniform Policy
Please adhere to the uniform guidelines when making your purchases.
Sustainable School Shop
Secondhand uniform and textbook trading
Helena College is conscious of the need to provide an improved facility for families to be able to buy and sell their secondhand uniforms, textbooks and other student resources.
The Parents and Friends Association at each campus continues to provide our families with an annual subscription to the Sustainable School Shop, which is a comprehensive and convenient method of buying and selling uniforms and textbooks.
For the best results:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website and nominate Helena College
- An annual subscription to the service is provided to our parents courtesy of the Darlington Campus and Glen Forrest Campus P&F, as a service to our families
- List your items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The College’s uniform and book lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our school
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (0438 743 444) and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the texts are not required.
All enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop 1300 683 337 or help is also available through ‘Contact us’ on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
Download the flier Sustainable School Shop Secondhand Textbook and Uniform Trading 2018
We hope you will make the most of this opportunity and gain the benefit from recycling your student’s books and uniform items.