Helena College is not just a school – it is a vibrant community comprised of staff, students, parents, friends, Old Helenians and College Council members.
There are many ways in which parents can become involved in our community, by volunteering your time, skills, talents and expertise. You could help out in the archives, the canteen, the arts exhibitions, the grounds, the library, in the music area or the uniform shops. You could speak at assembly, coach a sporting team, organise a club or be involved in community service programs, mentor a student for the International Baccalaureate Personal Project or help students with their reading! In fact whatever your skill or talent we would welcome your involvement in the College.
- Friends of Helena Archives – Contact College Archivist
- Friends of Helena Canteen – Contact Canteen Manager
- Friends of Helena Visual Arts – Contact Visual Arts Team
- Friends of Helena Grounds – Contact Business Manager
- Friends of Helena Library – Contact Teacher-Librarian
- Friends of Helena Music – Contact Music teacher
- Friends of Helena Uniform Shop – Contact Uniform Shop Manager
- International Baccalaureate Personal Project – Contact Director of IB
- Parents and Friends Association – Contact P&F President
- Reading Club (to assist students with their reading) – Contact Coordinator
For general information about any of these groups please contact the Director of Community Relations.