Brief, current news items for the College community are ‘posted’ on this website, but there are a number of publications available for download to keep parents, and prospective parents, informed about the College.
- Annual Report - published by June 30 for the previous yea
- JS Parent communications – this page lists pdf copies of important letters and notes for Junior School parents to download
- SS Parent communications - this page lists pdf copies of important letters and notes for Senior School parents to download
- Buses - information on bus runs and rates
- Canteen @ Helena – menus and rosters for parents
- Course information booklets for Years 7-12 students
- Helena Connection – bi-annual newsletter for Old Helenians, published June and December
- Parent Handbooks – produced and updated annually for both Junior and Senior School parents
- Prospectus – The Helenian
- Reflections – annual overview of College life across both campuses and is published in December each year
- Strategic Plan for the College
- Uniform Brochure – for Junior and Senior Schools
- SS Booklists – for students in Years 7-12
If you would like further information on any of these publications, please contact Julie Carlton, Director of Community Relations 9298 9100 EXT 105.