- About us
- Campus tours
The College uniform is compulsory for all students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
For Years 1-12, the uniform requirements are divided into a College Uniform list and a Sports Uniform list. Students may choose what to wear according to the weather and their preference. However, they are not permitted to combine items from the separate lists.
Kindy and Pre-primary students wear items from the Early Learning Centre list.
The K-12 Uniform Shop is located at the Glen Forrest Campus on Bilgoman Rd. The shop is an outlet of Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear and the manager is Mrs Sarah Wright.
In addition, the P&F collects good quality secondhand uniforms and associated items to seel several times each year at the P&F Secondhand Uniform Stall. The date for each stall is advertised in the week or two prior. Donations for the stall may be left at the Uniform Shop.
Opening days and times
- Tuesdays from 8am to 11am
- Thursdays from 1pm to 4pm
School holiday openings
The final day of trade for Term Four is on Tuesday, 8 December. The Uniform Shop will be closed on the last day of term (Thursday, 10 December).
- Thursday, 8 October 2020 from 8am to 11am – the secondhand uniform stall will also be open on this day, from 8am to 9am
- Thursday, 28 January 2021 from 1pm to 5pm
- Friday, 29 January 2021 from 8am to 12pm
Fitting appointments for new students take place in December and January. The following dates have been allocated and will open for bookings later in the year.
- Friday, 4 December 2020 from 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday, 8 December 2020 from 12pm to 5pm – the secondhand uniform stall will also be open on this day, from 8am to 9am.
- Friday, 22 January 2021 from 8am to 4pm
- Wednesday, 27 January 2021 from 8am to 4pm
The online ordering system is easy and convenient. To place an order, click the button below. You will receive an email advising when your order is ready to collect. Pick up is from Darlington Campus administration for Junior School students or the Uniform Shop for Middle and Upper School students.
Sustainable School Shop
Families may choose to buy and sell uniforms, uniforms items and textbooks online through the Sustainable School Shop. Thank you to the P&F at both campuses for funding the College’s subscription to this service.