- About us
Vision Mission Values
- To be a school where students are inspired to be the best they can be; where they are encouraged to develop confidence, ability and passion to achieve their goals; and to have the skills and commitment to leave a positive footprint on the world.
- To educate and inspire students to be the best they can be by providing a balanced focus on whole child development.
- To be a school where students, teachers and parents actively engage as partners in the educational process.
- To be a school with high expectations of learning and achievement by offering creative, engaging and challenging educational experiences in a nurturing environment.
- Integrity and responsibility
- Inclusivity and participation
- Caring and compassion
- Respect for self, others and our surroundings
Student Learning Goals
- Helena College students drive their own learning, aiming for personal success through the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
Skilled Problem Solvers
- Helena College students are critical and creative thinkers who respond to challenges with original ideas and solve problems through inquiry and action.
- Helena College students use personal and digital modes of communication to share ideas and connect with others.
- Helena College students are inclusive and appreciate the importance of wellbeing while caring for themselves, others and their environment.
- Helena College students believe in themselves, show initiative, embrace opportunities for growth and demonstrate resilience when faced with challenges.
Read our College Strategic Plan 2021-2023