- About us
- Campus tours
Join us for Year 4
From 2021, Helena College will introduce a second Year 4 class in the Junior School at the Darlington Campus.
This follows the move in 2017 to open a second Year 5 class for a new intake of students. The opportunity to join the College has been welcomed by many new families wanting their children to benefit from the Helena experience.
Now, after a careful review of enrolment trends, the College has made the decision to offer a new intake point for students to enrol in the College for Year 4.
The Year 4 programme provides:
- Academic assessment and evaluation of students.
- Individual Learning and Enrichment Programmes for students of all abilities.
- Development of skills in organisation, study habits and self-management.
- Introduction to the inquiry-based approach and language of the International Baccalaureate.
- Development of leadership skills in preparation for formal leaders roles in Year 5 under the House Captain and Ministers programmes.
- Opportunities to develop and consolidate friendships in a small setting.
To find out more about joining us for Year 4, contact the registrar on 9298 9100 or by email.