Helena College is an independent, co-educational and non-denominational day school guided by the founding principles of peace, compassion and tolerance. The College was authorised as an International Baccalaureate World School in 2012.
Situated in the picturesque Hills district of Perth, Western Australia, at the crest of the Darling Range, the College provides an enjoyable learning environment. The Glen Forrest Campus (Years 6-12) is adjacent to the John Forrest National Park and the Darlington Campus (Years K-5) campus occupies a prominent position in Darlington commanding sweeping views of the coastal plain. The College is well placed for families in the thirteen communities of the Mundaring Shire, and with easy access from Kalamunda, Maida Vale, Midland and regions north.
The Darlington Campus has a long history as a primary school dating back over 100 years, whilst the Glen Forrest Campus commenced in 1988. The Darlington Campus (Years K-5) has an enrolment of 220 students. The Glen Forrest Campus has 510 students, spread across Middle School (Years 6-9) and Upper School (Years 10-12). Total current enrolment across the two schools is 730 students.
TOUR DATES 2015
Term Four 2015
Glen Forrest Campus ~ Friday, 6 November
Darlington Campus ~ Friday, 13 November
At our Darlington Campus, Kindy and Pre-primary students benefit from small class sizes, specialised teaching staff and a purpose built Early Learning Centre. Everything is designed to bring out the best in the little people who are just starting their learning journey at Helena College.
To be a school where students are inspired to be the best they can be; where they are encouraged to develop confidence, ability and passion to achieve their goals; and to have the skills and commitment to leave a positive footprint on the world.
- To educate and inspire students to be the best they can be by providing a balanced focus on whole child development.
- To be a school where students, teachers and parents actively engage as partners in the educational process.
- To be a school with high expectations of learning and achievement by offering creative, engaging and challenging educational experiences in a nurturing environment.
- Integrity and responsibility
- Inclusivity and participation
- Caring and compassion
- Respect for self, others and our surroundings